BUCKET LIST FOR 2013 – Just a few desires
1. Make a soufflé. Yep. Haven’t made one since the 90’s and I think it’s about time. This time with free range eggs.
2. Read outside comfort zone. Finding and getting to know interesting authors. This year included the likes such as Gillian Flynn, Rhonda Lauren, Junot Diaz, Julia Kavan, Cat Cavendish, and Phillipa Gregory.
3. Write better not faster. ADHD lends itself to doing it quick and then off to the next project. Bad kitty for improvement.
4. Back to mat. More yoga less email, less tweets, less spin.
5. Support microcosms supporting the universe. Karma Café check-in. It’s not all about what I do, but how I respond to what’s given, available, found. Succinctly put: Sharing is caring.
6. Remember to breathe, ground, ponder, and act. In that order.
7. Sensory artistic experiences. See, hear, feel, taste, absorb, smell, digest various forms in varied places.
8. Travel to Eastern Europe.
WHAT'S ON YOUR BUCKETLIST?
ENTER TO WIN BY LEAVING A COMMENT.
Join us on the day after New Year's
January 2 at Midnight
An Erotic Bundle – 10 New Releases from Hot Authors